The Amrita School of Ayurveda at Amritapuri near here is organising a two-day national seminar on neuro degenerative diseases. The seminar being held as part of the decennial celebrations of the institution and will be inaugurated by Health Minster V.S. Sivakumar on February 27.
More than 400 delegates from various parts of the country will take part in the event named ‘Prajnanam 2015’. Ayurvedic experts from the Gujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar, the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, and Benares Hindu University will be attending.
Please Wait while comments are loading…
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.